Here are some links to some friends of Mr. DCC.
- Dennis Tebo and the Terrapin Narrow Gauge Society
A 4 MB video of his layout from the Anaheim NMRA tour
Club Web Sites
- Coachella Valley Model RailRoaders
- Central Arizona Chapter of the
European Train Enthusiasts
- Flagstaff Model Railroad Club -
Bruce has been a member since 1999
- HO Track of The Sunrise Trail
- PebbleCreek Model Railroad Club
Bruce was a founder
- Ponderosa North Model Railroad Club
- Queens County Model Railroad Association
- Rogue Valley Model Railroad Club
- Scottsdale Model RR Club
- Short Track Railroad
- Syracuse Model R. R. Club
- Thunderbird Model Railroad Club
Hart Corbett has a BUNCH of 50 or so year old color photos that he has taken of various railroading locatoins. While most are narrow gauge, they all show a slice of life in the 1960s, so the details are there for any gauge!
He told me in an eMail: "[T]he railroad subjects which I hope to post over time will pertain to various railroads and various widely separated locations, so I will be using a different album for each. Examples would be: pacing a doubleheader out of Alamosa through Antonito in April of 1962; C&S 641 switching at Climax and Leadville in [A]pril 1962; the EBT of 1961; the SPNG in January 1960; the West Side Lumber Co., the Sierra RR, the California Western, Pickering Lumber in Calif., Rayonier, Alpine Tunnel; Colorado Midland; RGS; and many others." His first album covers the Durango, CO, yard in July 1960.
Getting Listed here
If you are a friend of Mr. DCC's University and you'd like your club mentioned here put a link to us on your club site and then eMail Mr. DCC the link information to us. We'll reciprocate!